Sunday, February 26, 2006

Snow

I get up Friday morning and I see snow outside the window. There was barely an inch of snow on the ground, so I'm thinking no problem I'll take the bus to work as usual right. I mean an inch of snow, that's nothing. So I get all ready and head out the door. I get to the top of my block, which granted is a pretty steep hill and this is what I see. Seven buses all stuck at the top of the hill with the "to terminal" flashing on their signs. They were all stuck not moving, meaning they never got to their route. I felt a little rude taking a picture since the poor bus drivers were all stuck in their buses... but I mean how often do you see seven buses stuck on your street! I can't believe under an inch of snow shut down transit in my area during rush hour, craziness. Needless to say, I worked from home Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SNOW! SNOW!
I know what you don't know.
SNOW! SNOW!
I know what you don't know!
SNOW! SNOW!
Karen M. is a real mofo.
SNOW! SNOW!
Canada has lots more snow.