Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Bus

I haven't taken the bus since we lived in our place on Pearl, so it feels a little weird to be taking the bus to work every day. It's so weird how you ride the bus to work with the same people and take the bus home with another set of the same people. I'm always really tired (I guess some would call it grumpy) in the mornings so I'm not very aware of what's going on around me. Every morning I rush to step onto the bus and almost bump the same girl that gets off at my stop. It's not like I do it on purpose, I'm on autopilot and just start walking as soon as the bus doors open (I really have to stop that before I bowl her over). Next, I sit down on the right side of the bus in next to an empty window seat. I always feel so lucky to get a coveted window seat near the front of the bus because it's the last one available on the buses way downtown. Just today I found out the reason why I get the same seat is because the girl who I almost run into on my way in the bus sits in that seat every morning (funny that). The same people are seated in front of and behind me. Next the bus stops to let the gothish girl with her cat ears and pink miniskirt out. She looks to be anywhere from 15-18 years old. I'm really curious where she goes when she gets off. She either goes into the Bishop Blanchet High School across the street or somewhere into the residential neighborhood. Seriously cat ears every day! If she's in high school maybe she's a drama geek? You have to be pretty comfortable with yourself to wear cat ears to school every day...

Anyway, so I check out this cool shark game
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/madshark.html
Emily played it and wouldn't eat the scuba divers and only ate the fish, you have to eat the scubas though it's the fun part! Emily thinks that the game is immoral.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen! I love your blog! Keep writing! (this is Meredith by the way)! I gotta call you two sometime and hang out although your place is further away than I previously thought! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I did the sorting test and ended up in Ravenclaw too! I don't like ravens, but I do like to rave, and, sure, I'd like to claw things if I had claws. Miss you guys!
Love,
Moe