Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I joined a Band!

So I joined an all girl jazz band. I'm so stoked it's awesome. We play big band and jazz tunes. We've got a couple of saxes, two trombones, a flute, a piano player, bassist, two guitars and a singer. Hopefully we'll get a drummer and a trumpet or two soon! It's so cool, it's just like high school, I'm a band nerd all over again. The other trombone player is a nerd like me too! She does computer support and has a degree in computer science, imagine that!

In other exciting news, cat girl from the bus showed up on my way home on Friday. She is still wearing her cat ears and black clothing. She showed up near the street that goes along Greenlake. I wonder what that's about? I kind of want to talk to her and ask her what's up with the ears but she might think I'm some weirdo, hey but I'm not the one wearing cat ears.

Also, if Jeph or Bridget is reading this, which I doubt because they are way busy with school... I finally listed to your goodbye CD. It was sooooooooooooooooo great. The "Emily there is only one of you" song was really cute. "Kittens Last Jam" was pretty cool too. That Maddy has a good voice. Check out these Phat Tunes!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I'm reading! Yay, glad to hear you liked the songs. But one correction-- Maddy didn't sing at all, it was totally Koshka on the vocals. Maddy was too shy to sing for the mic, but Koshka's a real ham :)