Friday, January 27, 2006

But Wait, There's More...

More sights of Seattle, here I am picking the troll's nose. For some reason there's an extremely large stone troll under the Fremont bridge. That's an actual VW Bug in the trolls hand. Kinda creepy and a little scary if you don't know it's there and suddenly you see this silver eye looking at you....

So Emily and I have been blog tagged by Bridget and supposedly I'm supposed to write about five things that people don't know about me and then tag five more friends.

1) Emily used to french braid my hair when I went on dates freshman year of college.

2) On Christmas break sophmore year, a fellow RA (Vicki) and a few of us drank jungle juice she swiped (or maybe it was a bribe/gift) from a resident and when we forgot matches at 7-11 I stumbled up to my bosses door to ask for matches so we could have a fire in the Hawthorne lounge.

3) Sometimes we call our cat Dane he's who name shall not be spoken (Voldemort)

4) Once Emily and Vicki (why does Vicki always end up in our weird stories?) scared a guy out of the Carson TV room by making their plastic dinosaurs have a domestic squabble.

5) I have over a hundred Archie comic books

Okay, now the tagging part... you guys are so tagged!

Jess and Jason
Karl
Chris Brunner
Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo Karen!

Moe kicked me your blog link. I don't have your email, so a comment will have to do.

I've escaped the cube and am officially off the wheel. Drop me a line at tmags23(at)gmail(dot)com.

Tim