Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rainy Sunday

I'm actually trying to do some work on this rainy Sunday but can't help surfing the web a bit.
I regularly but an ad on Craigslist for musicians for my band so as I was doing this I came across a post about a violin trio of sisters. Check out their website gothardsisters, so at first I thought hmm kinda interesting. Then I found this in the text of one of the sister's bios

"In their free time, Greta, Willow and Solana have put together several feature-length stop-frame animated films with their dolls and stuffed animals with intricate props and costumes that have also been watched all over the nation. For more information on the dolls, please visit this website: www.ourdolls.net"

I never got to the watching the films; they didn't work on my computer, but man those dolls kinda creep me out. I mean how much time do you think they spend on these dolls and making greeting cards and videos out of them... I guess I can't really talk and all since we dress Yakko and Dane up and sometimes send people cards with them. Anyway check out the doll site, it's pretty kickin.

No comments: