Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sights of Seattle


So here's a random pic we took on the way back from taking Meriel and Mark to the Space Needle a couple of weeks ago. It's a giant revolving pink elephant neon sign! It's so cool, much more interesting than the boring old space needle. The sun from last Saturday broke our 28 days in a row of rain here in Seattle. I didn't even realize how long I'd been seeing rain every day until it mentioned it on the news at day 23. I was really disappointed that Saturday broke our streak, I was hoping for a record. Oh well, there's always next month.

Here's some flash animation that my company helped produce, kinda funny (kinda scary)

http://www.walmartworkersrights.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was kinda funny...and a little scary. :-)

Hope all is well. It's been raining a lot here too, not 28 days, but it sure feels like it. There actually are flood concerns for certain areas in Lane County.

Anyway, school has started, and it's hard to believe that 2 weeks have already flown by. I have a feeling this term will be over before I know it.

Tell Emily hi, and I will keep in touch.

-Trisha